Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18

My first bento post! How exciting!

Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays are extra long days at school for me. I'm there from 11 in the morning until around 9 at night. This means I need both lunch and dinner to get me through the day.


Today's lunch is on the right: Chicken potstickers, blackberries, pomegranate seeds, Happy Panda cookies, baby carrots, and a cherry tomato.

Dinner on the left: Kara-age and rice with salmon furikake.

It's a little cluttered but I wanted to fill it up and get at least a bit of veggies in there. I had been slacking on that lately.

The chicken potstickers are from the frozen food section (Innovasian brand) and the kara-age was from my premade bento stash. The pomegranate I just picked up today. The first of the season! I'm very excited to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment